Certification & Validation Approved by Transcat and Simco
L-2001 Probe and Certification Advantages
Testing only takes 10 minutes
A.0 L-2001 Ultrasonic Probe advantages
- A.1 Accurate kHz readings
- A.2 Accurate voltage readings
- A.3 Accurate RMS readings
- A.4 Validates optimal cleaning areas in the tank
- A.5 Preventive Maintenance Checklist
- A.6 Cavitation Mapping in the entire tank
- A.5 Compare readings over time
- A.6 In House certifications
- A.7 Ability to Check Multiple tanks at the same time.
B.0 TM Associates Probe and Certification Options
- B.1 Onsite Tank Certification by TM Associates
- B.2 Onsite Tank Certification training with Purchase of Probe and Software
- B.3 Offsite Tank Certification training with Purchase of Probe and Software
- B.4 Before you buy a new tank, you can use our probe to test it for accuracy.
Ultrasonic Tank Certification Procedure
Our Certification Procedure is now used to validate many of the
major companies in the Silicon Vallley ultrasonic
cleaning tanks used in clean lines.
- 1.1 To validate the power
distribution of an Ultrasonic Tank to
meet Certification Standards.
2.0 Instruments used for Certification
- 2.1 TM Associates L-2001 Ultrasonic Probe
- 2.2 TiePie software
- 2.3 Watt Meter
- 2.4 Meter to check capacitance and resistance
3.0 Bath Preparation
- 3.1 Empty the bath and refill within 1% accuracy.
- 3.2 Degass the bath at 10 minute intervals until complete
- 3.3 Check Transducer Capacitance and direct resistance of the transducers
- 3.4 Prepare the Bath for the Hess Method
- 3.5 Measure the rise in the Bath's Temperature over time.
- 3.6 Hess Method
4.0 Tests to be run
- 4.1 Sine Wave Test at 40, 80, 120 kHz
- 4.2 Burst Test at 40, 80, 120 kHz
- 4.3 Spectrum Test at 40, 80, 120 kHz
- 4.4 Transient Test at 40. 80, 120 kHz
If we certify your tank you will get a full page report-
and a certification label like the one below to put on your tank.
Below right, a live view on a laptop of a test at a customer using our L-2001 probe and
Passing Tests Results for Sine Wave 40/80/120 kHz tanks
Note: Illustrates a consistant sine wave and measures actual frequency
Passing Tests Results for Burst Test 40/80/120 kHz tanks
Note: Shows a strong burst pattern at 1 ms with millions of cleaning bubbles.
Passing Tests Results for the Spectrum 40/80/120 kHz tanks
Note: The tall spikes show full power of each 40/80/120 kHz respectively
Passing Tests Results for Multi-power positions of 40/80/120 kHz tanks
Note: This shows consistent power of multiple areas of the tank
and defines which areas are optimal for cleaning or chemical mixing
tm associates: 3678 Bassett Street Santa
Clara, CA 95054 U.S.A.
Phn: (408) 242-2308 E-Mail: email@example.com
Manufactures of Ultrasonic Cleaning Systems and